1. To develop a program that will provide cost effective and/or free oral health care possibilities for American veterans.
2. That the Veterans Health Administration should integrate oral care into primary care as a core service.
3. Suggest that policymakers should support mandatory dental coverage for veterans to encourage regular dental healthcare.
4. Therefore, that policymakers should expand eligibility for dental healthcare from the Veterans Health Administration and provide dental coverage for all veterans.
5. Finally, for policymakers to become co-sponsor sand supporters for the Dental Care for Veterans Act.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.
Approved by the IRS as an Official 501(C)(3)
EIN Number: 47-2464893
We care about all citizens, but investing in those that signed the dotted line to preserve our freedoms will in-turn make a bigger impact in Society as they march forward. This will also help ensure they can carry on and do not give up on themselves and what they defended to protect. Freedom!
We will be kicking off a Salute Across America Tour and we are working on having it made into a documentary so we can use this footage to showcase the need and the impact help with unaffordable dentistry can help many Veterans in need and how it can help reduce the medical costs down the road through preventative maintenance.
This will be updated with Veterans we have helped that are willing to share their stories.
Connecting the dots, sometimes is all it takes with finding the resources that are in the community already set up to be able to help those Veterans in need. This way everyone can help this initiative. If not contact us.
We have partnered with a Dentistry outside of Tampa, Florida that can help Veterans with un-affordable dental care. Starting June 2019 they will be able to provide denture services. Please contact us if you have a Veteran in need!